- With combined property investment experience of over 100 years, CPG are experts in developing, structuring and managing boutique property investments.
- CPG provides the platform to bring specialised investements to their strong network of institutional, sophisticated HNW, family office and SME investors.
- Leveraging their deep expertise and strong investor market relationships, CPG provide corporate governance, an experienced and highly efficient financial platform and distribution to new opportunities.
Hunterford Property Group
- The industrial and logistics sector has unique challenges. With strong projected growth, specialised knowledge is needed to fully leverage the opportunities available.
- Hunterford brings together a team of specialists with deep knowledge, connections and expertise in this sector, with combined experience of more than 50 years. They are well versed in asset due diligence, development, management and divestment and understand the particular needs of tenants, investors and managers in the I&L space.
- The team is led by Paul Ford who has over 20 years’ experience building and managing in excess of $5 billion of I&L assets across Australia.
Truly national capability, developed over 20 years, uniquely positions us to deliver superior outcomes for investors and occupier customers.
Agility, combined with high quality delivery, strong governance and innovation.
Top talent from some of the most successful Australian I&L fund managers and corporates.
Over 100 years’ combined experience with extensive network of contacts along with in-depth product and market knowledge.
Strong, relationship driven investment sourcing and leasing capability across all key Australian regions, coupled with active asset management, value add and development capabilities.
Deep knowledge of I&L capital raising, development, asset management, property management, analytics, treasury, marketing, finance and legal.
Combined executive experience
in funds under management
in equity raisings
in development transactions
sqm in leasing transactions
Our management team
Strong management team supported by experienced Board and staff
Executive Director, Industrial & Logistics
Paul has over 20 years’ experience in this sector with $5 billion in capital transactions and $3 billion in equity raising, most recently at Charter Hall where he oversaw the growth of the national I&L portfolio from inception into Australia’s second largest (>$5.5b FUM).
Executive Director, Origination & Execution
Jonathan is a founding partner of CPG. He is primarily responsible for the generation and execution of new transactions along with deal structuring and client relationship management. Prior to establishing CPG, Jonathan was with Ernst & Young for 9 years in Australia and Europe.
executive director, development & Asset Management
Lyle is a founding partner of CPG. He oversees due diligence, credit assessment and ongoing management of the transaction portfolio. Prior to establishing CPG, Lyle held roles with Charter Hall and Stockland encompassing real estate, finance, transactions, research and analytics.
Head of Real Estate
Grant has over 15 years’ experience in strategy, transactions and asset management, most recently at Dexus where he oversaw a $1.6b portfolio and completed $5b of transactions.
investment analyst, industrial & logistics
Matthew has over 20 years’ experience in property valuations, capital transactions and property analytics in Australia and the UK, across all real estate asset classes. This includes roles with Colliers International and Valad Property Group.
national asset manager, Industrial & Logistics
Katie has over 10 years’ experience in developing and delivering asset strategies, asset repositioning, acquisitions, disposals, leasing and stakeholder management. Prior to joining Centennial Industrial & Logistics, she held similar roles at JLL (Lendlease Industrial Portfolio) and AMP Capital.
Chief financial officer
Paul is an experienced CFO, having held executive roles in the property industry for over 15 years, focusing on financial and management accounting, treasury and process/system improvement. Most recently Paul was with a private family office and has also held roles with listed entities Charter Hall Group and Multiplex.
director, marketing & Distribution
Theone joined CPG in 2019 following 13 years with Australian Unity, where she was active in building assets under management to over $5.5bn. She drives the marketing strategy for CPG and is primarily responsible for distribution of funds and syndicate. She has over 20 years’ experience in investment banking, asset management and property.
director, asia desk
Crystal has more than 12 years’ experience in financial markets in Australia and Hong Kong, including roles with Morgan Stanley and Nomura Securities, encompassing real estate, institutional equities and corporate actuarial. Crystal is fluent in English and Mandarin