Hunterford Property Group
- Hunterford is a specialised industrial and logistics (I&L) investor and manger with a successful long-tern track record exclusively focussed on the sector.
- The I&L sector has and will continue to benefit from structural change in the economy and demand from tenants and investors. However, the sector has unique challenges which require specialist knowledge.
- Led by Paul Ford, Hunterford brings an unrivalled I&L market knowledge, profile industry connections and expertise. With over 20 years’ experience building and managing over $5b of I&L assets across Australia, Hunterford understands the needs of industrial tenants, investors, buyers/purchasers and managers.
- With combined property investment experience of over 100 years, CPG are experts in developing, structuring and managing boutique property investments.
- CPG provides the platform to bring specialised investments to their strong network of institutional, sophisticated HNW, family office and SME investors.
- Leveraging their deep expertise and strong investor market relationships, CPG provide corporate governance, an experienced and highly efficient financial platform and distribution to new opportunities.
Truly national capability, developed over 20 years, uniquely positions us to deliver superior outcomes for investors and occupier customers.
Agility, combined with high quality delivery, strong governance and innovation.
Top talent from some of the most successful Australian I&L fund managers and corporates.
Over 100 years’ combined experience with extensive network of contacts along with in-depth product and market knowledge.
Strong, relationship driven investment sourcing and leasing capability across all key Australian regions, coupled with active asset management, value add and development capabilities.
Deep knowledge of I&L capital raising, development, asset management, property management, analytics, treasury, marketing, finance and legal.
Combined executive experience
in funds under management
in equity raisings
in development transactions
sqm in leasing transactions
Our management team
Strong management team supported by experienced Board and staff
Executive Director, Industrial & Logistics
Paul has over 20 years’ experience in this sector with $5 billion in capital transactions and $3 billion in equity raising, most recently at Charter Hall where he oversaw the growth of the national I&L portfolio from inception into Australia’s second largest (>$5.5b FUM).
INVESTMENT ANALYST, INDUSTRIAL & LOGISTICS
Matthew has over 20 years’ experience in property valuations, capital transactions and property analytics in Australia and the UK, across all real estate asset classes. This includes roles with Colliers International and Valad Property Group.
NATIONAL ASSET MANAGER, INDUSTRIAL & LOGISTICS
Katie has over 10 years’ experience in developing and delivering asset strategies, asset repositioning, acquisitions, disposals, leasing and stakeholder management. Prior to joining Centennial Industrial & Logistics, she held similar roles at JLL (Lendlease Industrial Portfolio) and AMP Capital.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Paul is an experienced CFO, having held executive roles in the property industry for over 15 years, focusing on financial and management accounting, treasury and process/system improvement. Most recently Paul was with a private family office and has also held roles with listed entities Charter Hall Group and Multiplex.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ORIGINATION & EXECUTION
Jonathan is a founding partner of CPG. He is primarily responsible for the generation and execution of new transactions along with deal structuring and client relationship management. Prior to establishing CPG, Jonathan was with Ernst & Young for 9 years in Australia and Europe.
DIRECTOR, MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION
Theone joined CPG in 2019 following 13 years with Australian Unity, where she was active in building assets under management to over $5.5bn. She drives the marketing strategy for CPG and is primarily responsible for distribution of funds and syndicate. She has over 20 years’ experience in investment banking, asset management and property.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, DEVELOPMENT & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Lyle is a founding partner of CPG. He oversees due diligence, credit assessment and ongoing management of the transaction portfolio. Prior to establishing CPG, Lyle held roles with Charter Hall and Stockland encompassing real estate, finance, transactions, research and analytics.