This investment comprises four industrial properties on Australia’s eastern seaboard, offering a unique blend of core and value add properties as well as providing investors with flexibility, resilience, growth and diversity.
The total consideration for all four properties is $60.45 million (excl costs), with $45.35 million (75%) in Melbourne, and the remaining $15.10 million (25%) in Brisbane. The fund will require a total equity investment of $38.66 million. The majority of properties were purchased off-market, leveraging our strong industry relationships and providing immediate upside to investors due to reduced transaction costs.
To reserve your allocation contact Kim Kitchen on +61 411 812 818 or email@example.com